Login to Moodle and click on the Mahara link.
- Click on the Burger menu
- Choose: Content
- Select: Files
· You can upload files using Drag and Drop or search using Choose Files
· You can create folders for your file
Your total file size quota is displayed to the right
You can manage your files in the Home section.
- There is a thumbnail on the left to show a small version of the image
- File name
- File size
- Date added
- Editing tools
When you add a file to your e-portfolio it is automatically added to Files. This means a file may be uploaded more than once.
If this happens the duplicate file has the same name with a number at the end.
1. Click on the file name to see a bigger preview of the image
2. Click on the Pen to edit the file name
3. Click on the Rubbish Bin to delete a file