Your Tutor will provide links and activities in your Moodle course.
If you are in a Moodle course and find a link or activity does not work for you, or your receive an error message when accessing the link:
Take note of the error by writing down or taking a screenshot of the details including:
- Course name
- Section name
- Link or activity name
- Any other details
- A screenshot of the error (if possible)
Contact your Tutor to provide the details of the broken link or activity.
Your Tutor will be able to review and update the broken broken link or activity OR advise what you can do.
Why is a link broken?
There are many reasons a link or activity may not be accessible, some possible reasons are:
- The file may have move location
- The website URL may have changed
- You do not have permission to access the resource or activity
- You need to login to a specific website to view the details
- You may not have the right software to open the link
Contacting your Tutor will allow them to review and update the broken broken link or activity OR advise what you can do.