To learn how to edit a page in Mahara you can:
- follow the written instructions
- print out the instructions in the attached file
- watch the video in the attached file
Login to Moodle and click on the Mahara link.
- Click on the Burger menu
- Choose: Create
- Select: Pages and collection
- Open the Page or Collection you want to edit
5. Navigate to the page you want to edit
6. Click the Edit pencil
7. Click the cog on the block you would like to edit
8. Add text, image or other content
9. Click save
10. When you have finished editing, click the screen icon (top right) to return to display mode.