New Moodle courses are set up or rolled over on request from staff.
When a course is copied it is 'hidden' to allow staff to check and update content before making the course available for student access.
TIP: Click each image to zoom in on it.
Once Tutors are happy with the course they can make the course available by doing the following:
1. Log in to Moodle and go to your course. A hidden course will display as a 'greyed out' link on the Breadcrumb trail:
2. Click the COG icon on the right-hand side of the page to see the options:
3. Click the EDIT SETTINGS link at the top of the list:
4. Locate the COURSE VISIBILITY option and choose SHOW from the drop-down menu:
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE AND DISPLAY to save your changes:
6. Your course will now be visible to students. The course link will now be 'white' on the Breadcrumb trail:
The course will now display on the students Dashboard page when they next login to Moodle.