If Whitireia students need access to courses in WelTec Moodle they will need to login to
WelTec Moodle using the same Login ID and Password they use to access Whitireia Moodle.
Logging in will create a WelTec Moodle profile that can then be enrolled into WelTec Moodle courses.
Ask students to do the following:
1. Go to WelTec Moodle at the following web address: https://moodle.weltec.ac.nz/
2. Click the Log in link found on the top right of the page:
3. Enter your Whitireia Login ID into the Username field.
4. Enter your Whitireia password into the Password field.
5. Click the Log in button to access WelTec Moodle:
Once students have logged in a WelTec Moodle a profile will be created that can then be enrolled into WelTec Moodle courses.
You will need to manually enrol the Whitireia students into your course(s).
To do this see: How do I enrol students on my WelTec Moodle course?