If your programme of study has courses in Moodle you will be automatically be given access to these courses once you have completed your enrolment.
If you login to Moodle but do not see your courses on the Dashboard please contact your Tutor.
If you are studying a Whitireia programme but need access to WelTec Moodle course you will need to login to WelTec Moodle using the same Login ID and Password you use to access Whitireia Moodle.
1. Go to WelTec Moodle at the following web address: https://moodle.weltec.ac.nz/
2. Click the Log in link found on the top right of the page:
3. Enter your Whitireia Login ID into the Username field.
4. Enter your Whitireia password into the Password field.
5. Click the Log in button to access WelTec Moodle:
Logging in will create a WelTec Moodle profile that can then be enrolled into WelTec Moodle courses.
6. Once you have logged in contact your Tutor to confirm and request access to the course(s).
Where can I get password support?
If you don't remember your password or a need your password reset please contact the ICT Service Centre Help Desk. Contact details and information are listed below: