If your programme of study has courses in Moodle you will be automatically be given access to these courses once you have completed your enrolment.
If you login to Moodle but do not see your courses on the Dashboard please contact your Tutor.
If you are studying a WelTec programme but need access to Whitireia Moodle course you will need to login to Whitireia Moodle using the same Login ID and Password you use to access WelTec Moodle.
1. Go to Whitireia Moodle at the following web address: https://moodle.whitireia.ac.nz/
2. Click the Log in link found on the top right of the page:
3. Enter your WelTec Login ID into the Username field.
4. Enter your WelTec password into the Password field.
5. Click the Log in button to access Whitireia Moodle:
Logging in will create a Whitireia Moodle profile that can then be enrolled into Whitireia Moodle courses.
6. Once you have logged in contact your Tutor to confirm and request access to the course(s).
Where can I get password support?
If you don't remember your password or need your password reset please contact ICT Service Centre Help Desk. Contact details and additional information are listed below: