TABLE OF CONTENTS
Mahara Mobile is the new Mahara app for Android and iOS that allows you to collect and create learning evidence offline and then upload it to your Mahara when you have an internet connection.
You will need:
- Phone - browser and app store access
- Computer – Mahara access
There are links, demos and a manual on the Mahara home page:
On your phone
Finding the app
The Mahara App is available through GooglePlay and iTunes.
Find and download the Mahara Mobile App.
Adding your Mahara URL
The address of your Mahara is https://w2.portfolio.elearning.ac.nz
You can also find it in the address bar of your Mahara page.
You will now need to get the token by going to Mahara in your web browser.
On your computer
Generate a token
- In your web browser go to Mahara
- Go to Settings and select Connected apps
- Choose: Mahara Mobile from the menu
- Highlight and copy the access token, email it to an account you can access on your phone.
Adding the Mahara Token
- Return to the Mahara app on your phone
- Choose ‘Paste in access token’
- Paste the number into the Access token field.
Or write the number in the access token’ box.
- Click: Proceed