Uploading and submitting individual work
Your tutor may require you to upload a file or assignment onto your online course. To do this, prepare your individual work and save it on your computer or USB drive.
- Login to your Moodle course and locate the Assignment activity:
The details of the assignment will be outlined here, including the status, due date and if there are any comments on the submission for you to view and respond to.
- Click the Add submission button to begin uploading your file:
- You can either Drag and Drop your file into the submission area OR click the Add icon to open the File Picker*
* Steps 4 and 5 show how to upload a file using the File picker, please disregard these steps if using the Drag and Drop method to upload your files.
- Once the File picker window opens, select ‘Upload a file’ from the side menu and then click the Choose file button:
- Locate your file on your computer or USB drive and either double-click it OR click the Open button to select and add the file:
- The file will be added to the File submission area, click the Save changes button to submit your file: