Connecting to WelTec-BYOD with Windows 7/8
- Click on the wireless icon on taskbar on bottom right of desktop.
- Click on the WelTec-BYOD wireless connection.
- Click connect. Connect automatically is set by default. If you would prefer to manually connect each time deselect this.
- Enter your WelTec user name and password and click ok.
- Click connect to complete connection
- The WelTec-BYOD wireless is now connected
Connecting to WelTec-BYOD with an Android Device
· In settings click on Wi-Fi. Select WelTec-BYOD
· Make sure the Phase2 Authentication is set to MSCHAPV2, then enter your username in the identity field and password in the password field
· When connected the WelTec-BYOD line will indicate this by showing "Connected"
Connecting to WelTec-BYOD with IOS/iPhones/iPads
· In settings click on Wi-Fi. Select WelTec-BYOD.
· Enter your WelTec user name and password and click Join.
· Click accept to enter the wireless certificate to your ipad
NOTE: When you are visiting a Whitireia campus you can login to the Whitireia Wireless Network by adding weltec\ before your usual username e.g. weltec\sophie.pascoe01 and then your password.